So yesterday, I woke up to this award nomination. Though I was pretty clueless about what it meant, it sure sounded like a good thing and got me super excited. Some google search revealed, almost everyone in the world knows and has already received this award! It’s the sweetest blogging-community-thing ever. The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Thank you so much hiddenharmonyworld for the nomination. It means a lot. Thank you also for introducing me to so many beauty and fashion blogs that were nominated with me, now I am inspired to glam-up my blog a bit 😉
Getting to the rules (yes, there are rules but fun rules)
1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are my answers to the questions:
1. Ultimate dream to fulfill?
My startup (theitchlist.com) gets enough support and supporters, so I am not forced to go back to a 9-5 job!
2. What are your Essentials for a holiday?
3. What are your Beauty principles?
4. Which camera do you use for blog photography?
Beauty is in the eye of the iPhone holder 😛
5. Most unforgettable beauty or makeup experience?
My wedding makeup! I am not such a makeup person and I was shocked at the amount of plastering on my face. Both the make-up chic and me wanted to get rid of each other at the soonest!
6. ONLY One product can take on a deserted island, which one would it be?
Does food product count? No? Then, edible makeup
7. Place you had best coffee ever?
In bed 🙂
8. Bargain Shopper or Brand Hunter?
9. Who do you prefer? Rugged men with no/minimal skincare regime or men who use cleanser, moisturizer and eye cream?
Minimal skincare, yes.
10. Road-side stall food or a Michellin star restaurant?
11. Culture enriching holiday spot?
Cambodia. Though many places in India itself are culturally enriching, but I am usually at least sort of familiar with the culture before I visit them but Cambodia was a totally new experience. Yet to wear the skirt I got STITCHED from there!
Here are my questions:
1. Tea or Coffee?
2. Beaches or Mountains?
3. Backpacker hostels or Luxury hotels? (assuming you have the money)
4. What is your favourite food?
5. Which city would you love to live in?
6. Who inspires you?
7. If a day had 25 hours, what would you do in the additional hour?
8. What would the name of the movie based on your life be?
9. What is the one thing (single most important) you itch to do in life?
10. What is holding you back?
11. What is the one piece of advice you would want to give all your readers?
Finally, the 11 bloggers with under 200 followers, I wish to recognise:
(apologies if you have more than 200 followers, I tried my best to check)
Have a good day all!